среда, 26 ноября 2008 г.

My favorite food

I like to eat very much. Eating is one of my favorite hobbies. You may argue that eating can’t be a hobby, but I will answer you that if I spend almost all my free time for it, it is a real hobby. I eat when everything is OK, and nothing disturbs me. In these cases I celebrate this fact and eat something instead of drinking. When I am nervous, I also eat something to relieve stress. I think that this is an ideal means to relax, to divert my attention from my problems, and switch over to something pleasant. You may think that I am extremely fat because I eat very much. You are mistaken, I am very thin and manage to maintain a nice form. I don’t know how it happens but it is true! I think that I am genetically non-predisposed to obesity. My friends envy me and say that in some years my eating habits will at last make me fat enough to be unable to enter my own house. I think that they are wrong. Don’t think that I am boasting now. I understand that, unfortunately, nowadays, many people overeat and become fat. I just want to say that maybe my case is a phenomenon which should be studied by scholars. If you think that I do a lot of different exercises, you are mistaken again. I simply live my life and eat all the time. I manage to eat not only at home, but also on my way to work and when I return back. When I walk along the park, I also have a sandwich to eat it during the stroll. It is a wonderful combination of rest and eating. When these two factors combine, they create full satisfaction for me and I am the happiest person in the world.
I have forgotten to tell you about my favorite meals. You may think that if I like to eat very much the list of my favorite meals is rather long. You are right and mistaken at the same time. The number of my favorite meals is huge but the list is very short. Simply I love all possible meals. I even dream to taste all meals from the world.

Комментариев нет: